I was moved to see this beautiful movie starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. It tells the tall tale of an infant who is born as an old man—tiny but suffering all the infirmities of an 80-year-old—who lives his life in reverse, becoming younger with each passing year until he achieves real infancy at the end of his life.
You will see the echose of Forrest Gump as this movie too has screenplay of Eric Roth. The film received thirteen Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor for Pitt, and Best Supporting Actress for Taraji P. Henson. It won three Oscars for Art Direction, Makeup, and Visual Effects.
Critics were excited to see this movie
Brad Pitt’s sensitive performance helps make ‘Benjamin Button’ a timeless masterpiece. – Baltimore Sun
Benjamin Button is all of a visionary piece, and it’s a soul-filling vision. – WSJ
It takes a world-class storyteller and a great yarn to rivet your attention for nearly three hours. This very classy, old-school movie – employing cutting-edge technology that will make your eyes pop – did it for me. – NY Post
Now Experience this Movie yourself for FREE. Here’s How?
The winner will be chosen by random number generation. You can get multiple entries to increase your chances of winning. The list is below. The deadline to enter is May 20, 2009 at 11:59PM (eastern time). The drawing will be announced the next day and posted here.
To Enter EZvacuum Contest to win this DVD;
- Subscribe to our Newsletter by clicking here and leave your email in the comments below after confirming your subscription. Only confirmed subscriptions are eligible for this contest. I promise we wont spam and send our newsletter only once a month.
Follow @ezvacuum on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter ID and that you are following.
EXTRA ENTRIES. For additional chances to win, you can do any of the following. Do as many or as few as you like. Or none. These are completely OPTIONAL:
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to this post and then leave a comment with your Twitter ID and that you’ve tweeted it.
- Blog about this giveaway with link to this post
- Grab our Blog Button from the side bar (bottom right) and put it on your blog and leave a link to your blog in comments.
- Add EZvacuum Clean and Green Blog on your blogroll and leave your blog address in comments.
- Make a purchase at EZVacuum.com between now and the contest deadline and post a comment telling me what you’ve ordered.
- Stumble, Digg or share this blog post on Facebook or Delicious. Leave a comment that you did. (Use the easy buttons on the bottom of this post)
IMPORTANT: Please leave separate comments for each of the items you do because that’s how I’m keeping track of entries!
Deadline for comments/above: May 20th midnight EST. US only.